Donnerstag, 6. September 2007

Pra delle Torri

Tjena! A beautiful campsite, where my family and I spend some weeks every year. A typical, usual daylife activity is, how comes, playing beachvolleyball with some friends, I know from former years. They come from all over Europe - almost all of us meet every year at this wonderful place - and some new join as well.

The campsite's area is huge. There spend more than eight thousand people their vacation - it's more like a small village with bars, restaurants, sport camps, than a campsite. And there exist some more relaxing places too!

This year, about 15 other people joined us from Graz, like my relatives and some other friends. We celebrated the 85th birthday of one of us. Some Italien wine, excellent food and playing the guitar in the evenings - always a nice memory ;-)


At the moment I am working at the university - some introduction days for beginners - next week some friends and I will start for our sailing trip at the western coast of Italy.

To all Erasmi ;-) I hope to see you at BP!!!

Keine Kommentare: